- Michigan’s Economy Continuing to Grow
- How Much are Health Insurance Premiums Costing Michigan’s Residents and Businesses?
- Is there a Shortage of Health Care Professionals in Michigan?
- The Impact of Michigan’s No-fault Auto Insurance on Health Care Costs
- Budget Target Agreement: Reading the Tea Leaves
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Eric Lupher on New CRC Report Looks at Options for Addressing School District Deficits
- Gov. Rick Snyder’s winning employment numbers won’t last without skilled workforce (Rick Haglund column) | on Michigan’s Per Capita Personal Income Rank Improves
- Todd on CRC Recommendations Reflected in Proposed School Retirement System Reforms
- Bob on CRC Recommendations Reflected in Proposed School Retirement System Reforms
- Bob Hud on CRC Recommendations Reflected in Proposed School Retirement System Reforms
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Organizations like the Citizens Research Council of Michigan are based on the premise that better information leads to better government. Policymakers in Washington, D.C., are currently debating the value of the American Community Survey (ACS), an on-going effort of the … Continue reading
A July 12 Detroit News editorial cites CRC’s recent revenue sharing report and highlights the finding that the policy shift from unrestricted revenue sharing to incentive-based state funding to encourage changes in local government behavior will be of limited effect because nearly 1,200 … Continue reading
On Thursday, July 12, CRC issued a new report Options to Address School District Accumulated Deficits as a follow up to its earlier report on the plan by the Muskegon Heights School District emergency manager to solve the district’s $12 million accumulated … Continue reading