On Tuesday, June 26, CRC issued a new report, State Bailouts to Erase School District Accumulated Deficits, that explores the plans being proffered by theMuskegon Heights School District emergency manager to address a $12 million accumulated deficit and what they mean for the District and the state at-large.
- Nancy Barbour on The Role of Cost Shifting in No-Fault Policy Reforms
- The Siege on Michigan Public Education – By the Numbers - vltp.net on Public Sector Employment Trends In Michigan and the U.S.
- The Siege on Michigan Public Education - By the Numbers on Public Sector Employment Trends In Michigan and the U.S.
- AHI: United States » Half of something is better than all of nothing: Part 1, ten cents on the dollar on CRC Staff
- Eric Lupher on New CRC Report Looks at Options for Addressing School District Deficits