A July 12 Detroit News editorial cites CRC’s recent revenue sharing report and highlights the finding that the policy shift from unrestricted revenue sharing to incentive-based state funding to encourage changes in local government behavior will be of limited effect because nearly 1,200 of Michigan’s cities, villages, and townships are not eligible for the money.
- Nancy Barbour on The Role of Cost Shifting in No-Fault Policy Reforms
- The Siege on Michigan Public Education – By the Numbers - vltp.net on Public Sector Employment Trends In Michigan and the U.S.
- The Siege on Michigan Public Education - By the Numbers on Public Sector Employment Trends In Michigan and the U.S.
- AHI: United States » Half of something is better than all of nothing: Part 1, ten cents on the dollar on CRC Staff
- Eric Lupher on New CRC Report Looks at Options for Addressing School District Deficits